Monday, November 2, 2009

Here it is

As of 12:30pm today, this is what I have!  I pulled this from the website so if you can't open this...our first game is at 4:00pm on Thursday at The Courts.  (4136 E. Kearney) We play SWMO first game, so it should be a great match!  For Caravanning to the church, please meet at Kroger parking lot at 12:30pm.  With the traffic delays on I-44 this will allow us 2 hours driving time and get us to the church in time to drop off food and bags.  If you are going ahead of us, please be at the Courts by 3pm and notify me - so that we know not to wait for you.  Please remember $5 gas money for the vehicle you are riding in and $5/family if you are staying at the church.
 
So far this is what I have,
 
Church:
Corri and mom
Alida and Dad
Rebbeckah and Lisa
 
Rides:
Lisa - Rebbeckah, Myself, Anna, Ruger - has room for 2 more
David - Alida, Grace and Flora
 
Any one else willing to drive? If I don't have this correct please let me know - otherwise we still have many girls that need to be accounted for, so please let me know your plans as soon as they are made - thanks so much!
 
Oh, and the lady miners are playing tomorrow night at 7.  Coach Lisa may have more info if your interested in going - see you tomorrow!

Peace,
Sarah Covey
Birthing Doula CD(DONA)
573-426-3713





Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment