Thursday, October 15, 2009

Game

Okay families, tomorrow's game schedule:
 
JV plays Maranatha at 6:00pm and Varsity plays Maranatha at 7:00pm.
 
For the week ahead:
 
Both Springfield teams have called and cancelled games for Tuesday the 20th, so we will continue with practice that day -  JV & Varsity, 3:30 - 5:00pm.  Unless I can find another game for JV (which I am trying to do), this will be the last practice for JV.  Varsity will continue to practice for Nationals Tuesday, Oct. 27th, Friday, Oct. 30th and Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.  All practices will be from 3:30 - 5:00. 
 
On the Nationals note - I spoke with all of the Varsity girls at Tuesday's game about the interest to compete at Nationals.  My concern was spending money on the entry fee for Nationals if the girls weren't interested in traveling.  I got an overwhelming response of interest - so I have made the commitment to sign the team up.  As on the claendar, Nationals is the 5th - 7th of November in Springfield and as usual, I have not heard anything about our itenerary. We do have a church for our families to stay if needed - we suggest a $5 donation/ family to help with custodial cost.  As soon as I get information about a game schedule, I will post it - we would love to have as much support as possible, so even if we have "non-varsity" families that would like to attend and need a place to stay, we would love to have you at the church.  Again, staying at the church is not manditory, however, is there if families would like to utilize it.
 
See you tomorrow!
Peace,
Sarah Covey
Birthing Doula CD(DONA)
573-426-3713





Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment